All Reader Reviews of...
58-28 Roosevelt Ave., Queens, NY, 11377
at 59th St.
I enjoy the food!
By elaine.gelera on 7/30/2015
Their food is getting better with the new owner. So happy to find this restaurant from this website http://www.filipinosofny.com/p/filipino-restaurant.html
The Best of Philippine Cuisine
By Maxpar2 on 4/2/2012
One of the best if not the best restaurant that serves Philippine cuisine in New York. Nice ambiance, clean, nice staff and affordable prices. I especially like their Kare-kare, Daing na Bangus and Boneless Bangus.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages