All Reader Reviews of...
58-28 Roosevelt Ave., Queens, NY, 11377
at 59th St.
I enjoy the food!
By elaine.gelera on 7/30/2015
Their food is getting better with the new owner. So happy to find this restaurant from this website http://www.filipinosofny.com/p/filipino-restaurant.html
The Best of Philippine Cuisine
By Maxpar2 on 4/2/2012
One of the best if not the best restaurant that serves Philippine cuisine in New York. Nice ambiance, clean, nice staff and affordable prices. I especially like their Kare-kare, Daing na Bangus and Boneless Bangus.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu