All Reader Reviews of...
190 Seventh Ave., New York, NY, 10011
nr. 21st St.
By dierdraotompkins on 12/18/2010
I ate at Eolo on Thanksgiving day and I thought I had died and gone to heaven. I had the tuna tartar, gnudi, and a lamb shank. I can't say enough about each thing. I had never had tuna tartar before and now I'm thinking about it all the time. It was sitting in a wonderful pistachio sauce that I managed to scoop up with my finger when no one was looking. The gnudi was heavenly and light, as was the lamb, which was falling off the bone tender, and moist. I can't wait to go back. Ten points from me for the food! The waiter was efficient, and amiable, all around pleasant. I'd give him ten points too. The wait time was perfect, not too fast and not too slow. Ten points again.
By simonsaysmore on 12/12/2010
A bunch of us went for a seven-course dessert tasting with coffee as a treat. It was out-of-this world. The pine nut tart, the mini rosemary cheesecakes and the donuts were stunning. Highly recommended.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s