- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
136 W. 31st St., New York, NY, 10001
nr. Seventh Ave.
By stevemotolla on 2/3/2011
Me and my 3 friends had early dinner at Epoca right before going to the Rangers game at the Garden. We walked in around 6pm and after telling the staff that we have a game to get to by 7:15pm we were sat right away and we finished with our meal right before 7pm. to be in and out of a restaurant in NYC during dinner time in 1 hour for 4 people is very impressive. Food was excellent, nice music and service was good. Will be back soon.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu