All Reader Reviews of...
460 Greenwich St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Watts St.
Lovely Room, Terrific Food, Attentive Service
By RFPARKSLOPE9 on 12/14/2010
My girlfriend and I enjoyed a wonderful holiday dinner here this past weekend. Our entrees--the steak strip and chicken milanese--were delicious and the portions were sizable (and I'm a big eater). We loved the Argentine Malbec we ordered, and I haven't stopped thinking about the desserts: fig gelato and crepes con dulce de leche. Additionally, I very much liked Estancia's general aesthetic: simple yet stylish and warm.
Nice Casual Neighborhood Spot
By lincolnramses on 2/3/2010
I went for dinner on a weeknight. The food was very good but not great, or anything special. I had the strip steak and fries--their specialty. My steak was done perfectly (medium rare/blue). The Malbec I had was ok if overpriced for what it was. And they had no Sangria I might add this night or many of their other "specialties." The place was practically emptyat 8:45PM. Service was good--no complaints in general. Overall, a casual, reasonably priced place for the neighborhood, but there are much better and interesting places to eat during the week in Tribeca.
Love Love Love!!!
By tribecky on 12/23/2008
Our new favorite spot. We go several times a week. Pizza is excellent - especially with a pitcher of their amazing Sangria. White bean soup is great, pasta is always cooked perfectly and so are any of their grill selections. The wine flights are make for a fun evening... Great, cozy, romantic environment. Staff is very welcoming and give attentive service. The owner seems very friendly and genuinely concerned about her customers.... Wonderful experience every time we go!
My New Favorite Spot
By Sctory on 7/16/2008
I love this place and can't believe I haven't been before last week. Everything about it makes me happy - the laid back, high ceilinged, white-walled, non-self-consciously cool, simple room, the helpful but not overbearing service, and the incredible food. The bruschetta trio was a great starter for the table. The salmon special was delicious. The Argentinian wine list - with everything available by the glass - was fun and the staff really helped us navigate it. and then we ordered from there two nights later and got amazing pasta. I'm going again next week!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu