All Reader Reviews of...
352 W. 44th St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Ninth Ave.
Perfect pre-theater meal
By swee2th on 4/26/2009
From the bread and olive dip, to the little cookies that came with dessert, every bite of our pre-theater meal was perfect. My trout was absolutely perfectly cooked. My husband's lasagne was light and tasty. And the staff was very attentive and worked hard at making sure we made it to our show in plenty of time. We thought the $35 pre fixe dinner was a great value. Our theater and most of the other theaters were just steps away, so the location is great for those with show tickets.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant