All Reader Reviews of...
235 E. 4th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. Ave. B
By ebrugman on 2/12/2008
i foolishly decided to give this restaurant a second chance after a poor first experience. horrible service, inflated prices for mediocre food, bad layout...shall i go on. im english and i can tell you that this is NOT a gastropub!
By kenet26 on 4/25/2008
I will never go back. Service was terrible. Food was average at best. Food was delivered to table over 1 hour after order was placed. The steak was cold. Server and Manager gave BS excuses. Unacceptable service. Food not worth the prices. Nice beer and wine selection.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s