All Reader Reviews of...
235 E. 4th St., New York, NY, 10009
nr. Ave. B
By ebrugman on 2/12/2008
i foolishly decided to give this restaurant a second chance after a poor first experience. horrible service, inflated prices for mediocre food, bad layout...shall i go on. im english and i can tell you that this is NOT a gastropub!
By kenet26 on 4/25/2008
I will never go back. Service was terrible. Food was average at best. Food was delivered to table over 1 hour after order was placed. The steak was cold. Server and Manager gave BS excuses. Unacceptable service. Food not worth the prices. Nice beer and wine selection.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu