All Reader Reviews of...
39 Desbrosses St., New York, NY, 10013
at Washington St.
Lobster F. IIIi Ponte
By jen on 3/19/2003
You can plan to start off your evening in the bar sipping one the best cosmopolitans I've had in ages. It has just the right amount of lime. After enjoying your coctails, step into the main restaurant upstairs. It is decorated in a rustic italian style and the tables near the window overlook the waterfront. We started our dinner with a wild mushroom ravioli drizzled with a beet puree. It was a special that evening and it was extraordinary. I can then reccommend the Lobster of the house. It is steamed, the cut into larges pieces and sauteed in a mixture of extra virgin olive,red pepper, lemon and wine. It was truly the best lobster I have ever had. After dinner you can retire to the cigar bar and lounge where you can have coffee and desert on one of the many couches. So sit back and enjoy the food and atmosphere on the West side.
By italianfood on 2/11/2003
the angry lobster was superb, so was the carpaccio. great wine list and impeccable service. beautiful view of the hudson and great cigar lounge
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Salad Chain Literally Everyone’s Obsessed With Bans Bacon and Sriracha From Its Menus
- Lin-Manuel Miranda â€‹Finally Got His Sardi’s Portrait
- Dairy Queen Gives America ‘Ultimate Frappé’ Coffee Drinks
- GQ’s ‘12 Best New Restaurants of 2016’ Includes Wildair, Untitled, and Mimi
- Olmsted, From 3 Atera Alumni, Opens in Prospect Heights Tonight