All Reader Reviews of...
177 Spring St., New York, NY, 10012
at Thompson St.
First and last visit
By Mr_AMB on 5/29/2011
The people who work here, not all of them, are rude and not accommodating AT ALL. I had a 30 minute lunch break and I walked in and asked for a tomato mozzarella slice and the guy behind the counter just said "No." I asked when there would be more available and he responded "No." I asked if I could have a regular cheese slice and if he could just throw some basil on it and he once again responded "No." That is not how I expect to be treated ANYWHERE. I am a paying customer and they did not have an inkling of a clue of how important the customer service part of running a restaurant is. They did not make me want to spend my money there again, and I don't plan to.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu