All Reader Reviews of...
425 Graham Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Withers St.
Two words: Pork Chop!!!
By mackdi on 4/4/2012
On a whim, stopped in for dinner and was completely surprised by the delicious french fare. The pork chop with big hunks of bacon and potatoes was enormous, moist and juicy, easily replacing my long favorite pork chop in the city (Little Owl - West Village). Our waitress was warm and welcoming. The ambiance was chic, clean and modern. We will be back.
Romantic, Relaxing Bistro
By detter on 11/23/2008
A cozy bistro with reliable classics (especially good: roasted chicken, mussels in wine sauce, grilled steak, and codfish provencal). The owners have created an inviting and warm atmosphere, and they make an effort to get to know the large number of regulars, enhancing the neighborhood feel of the restaurant. Also, they've brought in friendly & helpful waitresses this year (replacing the rude hipster girls from their earlier days).
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu