All Reader Reviews of...
90 Worth St., New York, NY, 10013
flat bread sandwiches
By jrfrn on 10/26/2009
Paid a visit to the pizza shop with my family name... GREAT broccoli rabe flat bread sandwich.. almost outdone by his eggplant counterpart... outstanding twist to a old standby.. A must go to place
By fornocampodefiori on 6/18/2010
Very very nice....................
By godfrey926 on 3/7/2009
Just went and got a slice of the Margherita. Crust was amazing. Kind of reminded me of the way an english muffin tastes when you get it to the point just before it burns. Delicious. The slice wasn't very hot at all, but it really didn't make a huge difference. Still it still tasted amazing. For a fairly new place, they still have some kinks to work out as far as service and just the efficiency of it. But as far as food goes, it was a top notch slice. I will definitely go back.
Closed. And I don't believe they ever offered brunch??
By d_B on 12/1/2011
Live a block from here and ate their rather dry, yet tasty pizza on a regular basis. Not quite as filling as I'd like, but tasty & convenient. Â¶ The pastries were simply divine, in spite of them sitting in a basket by the register, where customers could sneeze on them and/or occasionally pick them up and put them back again. I survived them just the same.Â¶ Being a goody-two-shoes, I never liked that they had what appeared to be a stolen, modern, NYC park sign on the wall (from Vesuvio Park...the Parks need our support, not your theft), and they did get cagy when I asked about it on one occasion, but anyway, sorry to see the empty storefront all the same. Â¶ Sadly, I think the location has now re-opened as a Subway.Â¶
By Ratcliffe on 3/25/2009
The Za was OK, but definitely over priced and over mechanized. Kitchen is too modern for this type of food. Pizza has been done guys. Give it up!
Not worth the hype!
By LGL13 on 12/9/2009
I went here the other night and it was barely mediocre. The cheese was practically non existant, the crust was blah and the toppings were boring.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu