- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
63 Clinton St., New York, NY, 10002
nr. Rivington St.
High Quality Food
By alikross on 10/6/2012
Great prices and DELICIOUS food here. I tried the eggs with goat cheese. They were cooked perfectly. My only complaint is that the New Bacon cocktail was not on the menu, meanwhile that drink specifically had a lot of press about it. Sort of confusing how they could take that off the menu! (And a disappointment)
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl