All Reader Reviews of...
50 Carmine St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Bedford St.
By bjpasquale on 8/19/2012
Well the prices are a little rough, and the portions aren't big. But, quite simply, best ribs I've had in my life. And the south-east asian accents throughout the food offerings are terrific. Don't miss this place.
Love the Cue...
By DrOctagon on 10/3/2011
Great on all fronts. Just as good if not better than the W'burg spot. Love the Bacon, the clams and the ribs. Drinks are great too. Tecate with yuzu and salt just goes great with all the food... Had the punch served tableside as well and I was feeling good... Place was pretty jammed. Get a reservation. Dont miss it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More