All Reader Reviews of...
45-17 28th Ave., Queens, NY, 11103
nr. 46th St.
Our Favorite in Astoria!
By GraceM on 10/28/2006
The food is always great - the empanadas & mojitos are incredible. The best part though is that the service is always so friendly & welcoming.
Best Bohemian Spot in Queens...
By maxdeca on 3/22/2005
Artistic, intellectual, cool, delicious, fun, warm and friendly. This nuevo latin american longe-like restaurant is a bright spot in an otherwise euro cusine focused neighborhood. Great staff and owners. Check it out.
By epod34 on 9/20/2004
My wife and two of her siblings have birthdays within a short time of each other so we picked Fatty's as the place to celebrate because of its convenient location. We were greeted warmly by the helpful and polite wait staff. Orders of maduros and tostones were tasty, fresh and hit the spot while we waited for the rest of our party to arrive. Main courses include a pretty good Cuban sandwich and flavorful and fresh omelettes that allowed for a choice of up to four fillings. Prices were reasonable and included one drink. I'd definitely go back.
Tropical breeze in Astoria
By clincher on 6/20/2004
Fatty's is one of a kind in Astoria. Latin-themed comfort foods, made to order and very friendly service in a casual spot on the corner of Crescent St. & Ditmars Blvd. You can't beat the prices. Perfect for brunch or dinner with friends & family or a late afternoon mojito. Be sure to stop in on your way to or from Astoria Park.
By Mattie on 4/15/2004
I simply love Fatty's Cafe because they greet you with a smile, the service is great, the food is fabulous and nutritious, prices are reasonable and the decor is very nice, cozy and friendly.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Colonia Verde’s Next Sunday Asado Features Alex Raij and Fany Gerson
- Levain Bakery, and Its Tremendous Cookies, Are Moving to a Bigger Space
- Starbucks Introduces Nitrogen-Infused Cold Brew, Just Wants to Be One of the Cool Kids
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus