All Reader Reviews of...
41 W. 58th St., New York, NY, 10019
nr. Sixth Ave.
a cup above average
By ck_dexter_haven on 9/20/2011
the coffee is indeed quite good, but despite the cool dÃ©cor, there was an air of neglect about the space. the quality of the pastries and sandwiches were a bit disappointing. as a copenhagener living in new york, i had hoped for it to be several notches above IKEA-standards, and it is, but, on the day of my visit, the cardamon buns lacked vitality while the shrimp sandwich seemed to suffer from sitting on display for too long. the tables had also not been wiped down from the morning rush. that said, there was nothing wrong with the service. all smiles and good intentions. for future visit, i think i'll limit my order to the coffee drinks.
Have had your FIKA today?
By YorkAveFashionista on 9/25/2008
Hands down best espresso in Manhattan...
Let's have a fika!
By sabrinah7 on 8/3/2008
This chic and inconspicuous gem is the only cafe whose manhattan price levels are understandable. Delicious, non-assuming. Your coffee/breakfast/lunch/dinner break just got a lot better.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Ana Gasteyer Loves a Good Mint Julep
- Starbucks New ‘Secret’ Drink Is a Ghastly Purple Nightmare
- World’s Worst Customer Injures Himself and 4 Others After Accidentally Firing His Gun at a Restaurant
- A Chef Explains Why He’s Suddenly Closing His Much-Loved Brooklyn Restaurant
- More Whole Foods Products Recalled Over Food-Safety Fears