All Reader Reviews of...
138 W. 72nd St., New York, NY, 10023
nr. Columbus Ave.
Wonderful chicken soup
By aphasian on 11/19/2011
Went here for the first time yesterday because my wife was sick and I didn't have time to make my own soup. Ordered their "consommÃ©" (clear chicken broth) and a half soup chicken to go with it. Amazing flavor, not too salty, great color, all around probably the best chicken broth I've ever purchased. Will probably go back to try the pastrami at some point...
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl