All Reader Reviews of...
284 Grand St., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Roebling St.
By gosiab on 6/8/2009
My boyfriend took me to late Sunday dinner to this beautiful restaurant. I really enjoyed the decor, quick service, which so many restaurants are missing, and the food- we ordered pizza which was delicious- just to let you know I do not eat pizza too often but this one was worth to try. I will definitely recommend this spot to my friends.
Best deal in Williamsburg
By annabau on 8/15/2008
My husband and I dine in at least once a week but we recently discovered that brunch is also worth another stop... Definitely the best simple true Italian food you can get around Williamsburg; service is excellent.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s