All Reader Reviews of...
284 Grand St., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
nr. Roebling St.
By gosiab on 6/8/2009
My boyfriend took me to late Sunday dinner to this beautiful restaurant. I really enjoyed the decor, quick service, which so many restaurants are missing, and the food- we ordered pizza which was delicious- just to let you know I do not eat pizza too often but this one was worth to try. I will definitely recommend this spot to my friends.
Best deal in Williamsburg
By annabau on 8/15/2008
My husband and I dine in at least once a week but we recently discovered that brunch is also worth another stop... Definitely the best simple true Italian food you can get around Williamsburg; service is excellent.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu