- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
121 W. 125th St., New York, NY, 10027
nr. Lenox Ave.
Old School Harlem Fish Joint!
By otter6 on 5/6/2010
I have lived in Harlem since 2000, and worked here too. I have been lucky to have friends and loved ones here also. After trying many fish and authentic Harlem food places, and having gotten the advice of friends, this is hands down the BEST PLACE FOR FISH IN HARLEM!!! Always fresh, always amazing! Not overdone or to heavy, but generous! I have never had to wait long, but if I had to, I would! It's worth it!
Simple food done well
By grumblehumble on 3/28/2008
A fast-food meal elsewhere nowadays will run you approx $7.50 per person and won't generate any enthusiasm. Fish, chips and a soda here will be $6 and the frying is perfect-not greasy,not overdone,nor over-battered. The shrimp are large as well-one fish,shrimp & chips order was enough to stuff two people. It's not the place to seal a deal or celebrate an anniversary but for anything else, GO HERE-you will not be disappointed.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods