All Reader Reviews of...
31 Great Jones St., New York, NY, 10012
nr. Lafayette St.
Try the Ricotta Fritters and Die Happy
By colpo on 4/24/2003
A nice space with a surprisingly tasty and varied brunch. The subject line says it all. Food taken seriously here, it seems. I look forward to returning for dinner.
By suzsmith on 3/12/2003
I eat here a few times a week - have never had a bad experience. All the food is amazing and the staff and owners are friendly and welcoming.
GREAT SUNDAY BRUNCH
By bellmoremum on 2/17/2003
We were looking for a great place to meet and celebrate a birthday for a group of 8. You must call for reservations. We were given the best table in the house. The food was excellent and different. Definately something on the menu for all. We started off with a few things to share along with pitchers of Mimosas and Bloody Marys. They serve amazing bread which is hard to turn away. We all ordered our own dishes as well, not knowing how full we would have all been from just the starters. The service was excellent and the servers are helpful and personable. The only bad thing about the entire place are the restrooms which are a flight down. The location is fantastic as you are close to Soho to walk and burn off some of the calories. A great place to start off a Sunday and a super location to end the perfect day. Can't wait to go back soon.. Too good to wait for just a celebration brunch.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?
- Tony Danza’s Side Hustle Is Selling Mozzarella