- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1000 Third Ave., New York, NY, 10022
at 59th St.
DMANBURGER "Flip Burger"
By DMANBURGER on 4/30/2010
Unfortunately my choice of BBQ sauce was quite overpowering to a delicate and beautiful La Frieda blend of patty, the meat flavor was superior and was melt in the mouth good with every bite. The soft yet toastiness of the bun was the last foundation to an exquisite burger creation. The sweet/brisket blend was refreshing, bursting out with flavor . The Jack cheese was divine and was perfectly slathered on the patty and paired with a plain perfectly toasted brioche bun. The French fries were shoestring thin and crispy, served with a plentiful measure in a cone of paper, but they were mundane to taste, lacking in flavor and seasoning. Unfortunately Flip burger is not cheap, with French fries at $5.00; create your own burgers staring at $12 and signature burgers from $16 to $23 for the Wagyu Benedict burger.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl