By Eny on 7/22/2009
I have a Flor de Mayo down the block from my job. I eat there EVERYDAY! NO KIDDING! The staff already knows me and i love it I share the love with everybody and anybody, i bring new people in. My fav is special friend rice with avocado and a nice piÃ±a colada. They are kid friendly, family friendly.
I love this Place
By Nibbler1833 on 2/4/2009
Probably one of my most favorite restaurants in Nyc. Service is great and the staff is very welcoming and down to earth. Every customer is treated as a regular and made to feel special. Excellent food and prices are extremely fair!! Keep up the good work Jose & Valentine!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More