All Reader Reviews of...
361 Greenwich St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Franklin St.
By blackeyedsue on 10/3/2011
We enjoyed the tapas and the sangria. The waiters were very attentive and we had a lovely time.
Just Plain Bad
By fitzpatrick on 5/17/2009
Food so bad you almost have to work at making it this awful...contemplated leaving after first round of tapas, frozen food would have been better...nice atmosphere for drinks but if you are expecting authentic tapas then wrong number...
By caribcandy on 5/4/2008
My last experience was horrible. Usually good food and service but this time around not only was service slow but they also lost my leather gloves. The manager gave me his card as they were busy and said he'd call to let me know if they found my gloves. Long story short after several attempts to get the manager no response. Not only will I not be going back but I'm actively letting other folks know buyer beware!!!!!!!
Just like in Espana!
By bunny27 on 10/19/2004
I am spanish and this place was as typical of a taperia as you get. Trendy Tribeca can't take the authenticity out of this place. My parents are both from Spain and they love it. Could be the best find in town! Total date place and great live flamenco. Check it out-you wont be sorry you did.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s