- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
494 Atlantic Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11217
nr. Nevins St.
Perfect Weekend Hangout
By holly43 on 7/3/2007
Flying Saucer has been under new management for the last six months and the place has been cleaned up and the menu improved. I go there almost every weekend for lunch and a coffee and just sit and do work (free internet, lots of seating outside). They just started showing free movies during the week in the garden and the owners come around giving out free popcorn. it's really cute. It's definitely got that college coffee shop vibe and it's the only one like it in the neighborhood.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s