All Reader Reviews of...
87 Macdougal St., New York, NY, 10012
at Bleecker St.
By tjay64 on 4/13/2012
I ordered chicken parmesan and couldn't believe how hard and rubbery the chicken was. It was inedible. Didn't eat it but they made me pay for it. Then asked me if I wanted to take it home. I wouldn't even consider giving that crap to my dog!! What a disappointment! Had to go find another place to eat afterwards!!
Great neighborhood spot
By CCGillie505 on 7/22/2007
Food is consistently good, they have outdoor seating in the summer, an extensive menu and a very nice owner. I have never had a bad meal.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Restaurateur Jailed for Serving Cheap Curry That Killed a Customer
- There’s Now a Restaurant on a Floating Barge in Greenpoint
- New York Times Demands Sheeple Wake Up and Quit Worshipping Breakfast
- Bourdain and Obama Chilled Over Noodles and Beer in Vietnam
- Beyond Meat Debuts Its First ‘Fresh’ Veggie Burger at Whole Foods