All Reader Reviews of...
187 Bedford Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11211
at N. 7th St.
By sgetchell1 on 11/7/2010
Had a late dinner at Fornino on Bedford in Williamsburg last night. GREAT FOOD, Strange Wait Staff, Childish Crowd of Hipsters Dining and the appearance of a cockroach at the table. Don't think I would go back. Would be great for take away or delivery if I lived in Williamsburg. And that is not ever gonna happen!
By girardasse on 12/11/2007
As a fan of traditional/authentic italian pizza, I was a bit dubious of a place called "the Art and Science of pizza (all the more that I heard bad comments about the so-called "attitude" of the staff). The pizzas are just awesome. Thin Crust. Delicious tomato sauce and the freshest ingredients. Ive tried many different pizzas (take-out) and Ive never been disappointed. Im definitely converted.
Best Pizza in all of NYC
By Luus on 8/29/2007
Again, we've tried quite a few pizza places in the city and Fornino is our favorite. Get the Calabrese pizza - everything is so fresh!
Low-Key Pizzeria on Bedford
By NYCGirl219 on 2/17/2005
The atmosphere was relaxed and low-key, servers were attentive, and the pizza was teriffic. The food was fresh and flavorful--I felt like I could have been in a little Italian trattoria.
By zibdare on 2/3/2005
This is truly a great masterpiece of a truly great inovator . The pizza was the finast that I have ever had. The ingredients were freash and of the finast quality. We were agroup of four people and all thought that the quality and taste were SUPREME. Looking forward to returning.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu