All Reader Reviews of...
12 Park Ave., New York, NY, 10016
nr. 34th St.
Unique tea house experience
By Argle on 11/7/2003
Serene atmosphere. Gracious and pleasant service. Many exquisite (and expensive) varieties of tea served in traditional korean manner. Vegetarian food, mostly featuring soy, mushrooms, and green tea (yes green tea in the food.) If you like Zen Palate but also want a meditative experience with excellent tea , you will like this place. Plus they offer a high tea ceremony. It's expensive, but not overpriced.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Founder of Acclaimed Whiskey Brand WhistlePig Ousted Over Fraud Accusations
- Olive Garden Stakes Its Future on ‘Spaghetti Pie’
- Pravda, Another Formerly Trendy Soho Relic, Will Close Next Month
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Way to Keep Bananas Fresh at Least Twice As Long
- New York Accuses Domino’s of Helping Franchisees Steal Workers’ Wages