All Reader Reviews of...
159 W. 23rd St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Seventh Ave.
By QUESTBX1 on 9/16/2009
It is a very good place to eat i always go for the sprimp scampi .This dish never turns me down..The service i was never too happy with or should i say it was this older waiter that was a problem other then that this is a good place and the sangria is good..
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic