All Reader Reviews of...
159 W. 23rd St., New York, NY, 10011
nr. Seventh Ave.
By QUESTBX1 on 9/16/2009
It is a very good place to eat i always go for the sprimp scampi .This dish never turns me down..The service i was never too happy with or should i say it was this older waiter that was a problem other then that this is a good place and the sangria is good..
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Dizengoff, Olmsted, GÃ¼nter Seeger, and More
- A Trailblazing Chef Arrives in NYC With This Ambitious New Restaurant
- Sauvage, From the Maison Premiere Team, Debuts in Greenpoint
- Australia Got Its Own Naked Restaurant
- Here’s What Bourdain Learned by Eating Noodles With President Obama