All Reader Reviews of...
714 Madison Ave., 4th fl, New York, NY, 10065
nr. 63rd St.
By SuzanneD on 5/12/2010
I had read about the chocolate bar and was excited to finally try it. Everything looked delicious. I tried a hot chocolate (might be the best if not one of best in the city - it had a great chocolate taste) and shared a verrine and a few macarons with my friends. I need to go back and try the iced chocolate drinks - it will be perfect for the summer!
for the chocolate lovers
By valentinamaria on 11/8/2009
Francois chocolate bar was the best way for Francois Payard return on Madison Av!! The place looks gorgeous and the cakes and the chocolates are delicious!!! It will be my new destination!!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here Are 2016’s James Beard Restaurant and Chef Award Winners
- FBI Looking for Man Who Sprinkled ‘Unknown Liquid Substance’ Around Whole Foods
- Taliban Fighters Are Unimpressed With McDonald’s Food
- Grumpy Del Taco Manager Fired After Not Understanding How Easy It Is to Post a Video Online
- Will Chickpea Water Be the Next Kale?