All Reader Reviews of...
32 W. 37th St., New York, NY, 10018
nr. Fifth Ave.
Food great but service was very poor
By clucas82 on 2/1/2007
We went there today to celebrate new york restaurant week and we opted to go with the prix fix menu. Me and my girlfriend chose the salmon and salad for appetizer, the filet mignon for our entrees, and ice cream and key lime pie. The steak was defitinely the best I tried as it was very tender and their homemade steak sauce topped it off. However the service we recieved was very poor as our waiter was barely able to speak any english and failed to tell us that our side dishes were not included. Our bill came out to $150 when it should have been about $125. After speaking to management they totally disregarded my claim and insisted that he was there when the waiter said it was not included. Although he was nowhere in site. I feel they totally mislead us and that we didnt get our value. I recommend the place if you want a good steak but you better be rich.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu