All Reader Reviews of...
457 Court St., Brooklyn, NY, 11231
nr. Luquer St.
How obnoxious is this restaurant?
By tobyspinksm on 8/21/2008
Long gone are the 90s when it was cool to be snotty and ask patrons to dish out cash for horrible service and mediocre food. Get with the program. I left work in midtown and met some friends there for a bite. I thought I would get a chance to relax. HA! Forget about relaxing at Frankies. I've been 10 times and I'm done. And cash only? Get a credit card machine. It's 2008. I don't walk around with $300 cash in my pocket. It's suspect. Skip it.
By DPinNY on 3/28/2012
Nice place . Food was average to good. We were a party of 4 Monday lunchtime. We all found the service - at least the guy waiting our table - less than impressive. Superficially efficient , he appeared to find waiting and/or our party beneath him. It was not a good vibe - in fact it was more than a little creepy
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu