All Reader Reviews of...
457 Court St., Brooklyn, NY, 11231
nr. Luquer St.
By asak on 6/2/2010
Being a big fan of Prime Meats, I was anxious to try Frankie's. The decor was cozy and inviting, while the food and wine list were outstanding. Try the beet and avocado salad and gnocchi with marinara. Delish! The service, however, could have been better. Aside from the smug (and slightly annoyed looking) host, the staff was friendly, albeit rather inattentive. I went on a quiet Monday night, but the drinks, the food, the bill...everything seemed to take a loooong time. Regardless, don't let that stop you from going!
By DPinNY on 3/28/2012
Nice place . Food was average to good. We were a party of 4 Monday lunchtime. We all found the service - at least the guy waiting our table - less than impressive. Superficially efficient , he appeared to find waiting and/or our party beneath him. It was not a good vibe - in fact it was more than a little creepy
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic