All Reader Reviews of...
457 Court St., Brooklyn, NY, 11231
nr. Luquer St.
great food, terrible service
By mags on 1/25/2005
I've gone to Frankies 457 twice now and both times the service has been the worst: food takes forever, water glasses rarely refilled, order mixups, you name it. I think on both occasions, there was only a single waiter for the whole restaurant. That being said, the food is delicious. However, the prices seem cheap and you think you're getting a deal but to make a complete meal you spend at least $12-15. (More if you're drinking) If you can, try to sit in the stable in back. It's heated and very quaint. I wish these guys luck. They need to get their act together quick because it's been open almost a year and they're still acting like amateurs.
By castronovo on 10/31/2004
the frankies go it it right value price and quality plus the place has a cool friendly vibe
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Introducing the Pie Sundae, Which You Can Go and Eat â€‹Right Now
- CafÃ© Henrie’s Light, Bright Dinner Menu Launches Tonight
- Mayor de Blasio Urges New Yorkers to Avoid Chick-fil-A
- FBI Apprehends Whole Foods Customer It Says Sprayed Mouse Poison in the Store
- Grim New Study Says Some Pacific Oysters Contain ‘a Cocktail of Pharmaceuticals’