All Reader Reviews of...
18 W. 45th St., New York, NY, 10036
nr. Fifth Ave.
Bad, not fresh food. Even worse service!
By rocabar99 on 3/18/2013
Stay away, FAR away from this place. Seems as though owners have totally forsaken this spot, which is not just awful, but probably even unsafe! I actually got sick the day I ate there, and unless the quinoa i made in the morning was off, this place totally gave me food poisoning! Mgmt. is terrible and unpleasant.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up