- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
111 E. 23rd St., New York, NY, 10010
nr. Park Ave. S.
By MRosey on 9/23/2010
Generally I avoid any sort of fast food, but this place is definitely worth the calories. Plus, you can tell the everything is really fresh and that the burgers are high quality--very juicy and flavorful. I think they reduced their prices not long ago, which makes the calories totally worth it.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu