All Reader Reviews of...
106 Mosco St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Mulberry St.
dollar dollar bill y'all
By carlito169 on 1/30/2003
The name says it all! While there's nothing glamorous about the food or the decor, this is THE place for delicious and down right cheap pan fried dumplings (5 for $1). The other items on the menu, soups (hot & sour, wonton soup and egg drop) and pork buns are tasty and equally great values, they pale in comparison to the restaurant's name sake specialty. You'll leave this place saying hmmm... dumplings. If you feel so inclined to cook them in the comfort of your own home, the dumplings are sold frozen (30 for $5).
Good cheap snack
By exciteme on 7/7/2007
The food is great given the price. Not the most memorable dumplings, but at 5 dumplings for a dollar, one can't complain.
The picture and directions are not for the place on Mosco.
By chiuthis on 9/29/2009
The place pictured is the one on Allen Street that has since closed down. They are far more superior than the place on Mosco. It's a same they lost their lease.
DELICIOUS DUMPLINGS... and $2 dinner?
By jmmile01 on 7/22/2013
Stumbled on this place while walking through Chinatown and HAD to stop in. Got 5 dumplings for $1 (amazed at this still) and was actually slightly full from just 5! If I had gotten double it would have been dinner for... $2! This spot is incredibly authentic and delicious! Can't wait to go back. Just don't expect great service. I think the women hate everyone that walks in there but it just adds to the charm.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu