All Reader Reviews of...
75 Ninth Ave., New York, NY, 10011
nr. 15th St.
If you like expensive, greasy food and rude service, this is your place!
By karenatethere on 11/3/2013
I ordered a $16 Rueben and got a rubbery, greasy pastrami and little else. When I complained, a rude counter girl challenged and fought with me instead of imediatley replacing it will something better. I finally got a grilled cheese thinking they can't wreck that, but it was even greasier. The food here is not good, and the service it worse. There are many good places in the Market, this is not one of them. They are resting on their past reputation, it's a place to be avoided.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu