All Reader Reviews of...
11 Division St., New York, NY, 10002
Best Hot and Sour
By mmkcmoore on 7/21/2007
The hot and sour soup is the best I have ever had, with the right balance of spicy and sour, giving a complete and full flavor experience. The appetizer seafood rolls were also excellent- far better than run of the mill egg rolls. Fried jumbo shrimp house special was also excellent, and the shell is thin enough that it can be eaten as well or peeled.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens
- Oxford Student Refuses to Tip Server Because She’s White