All Reader Reviews of...
228 W. 52nd St., New York, NY, 10019
Rude and abusive
By MichaelKoffler on 3/14/2003
Why take the castor oil, with no saving grace. Peter Liugers this is not.
By squirtalah on 1/30/2003
at the onset, maitre'd honored our request for a table in the main room. the waiter's were warm and friendly. one waiter suggested an off the menu selection of shrimp scampi as my wife is not a steak eater...and it was excellent. not as stuffy as peter luger's, not as snobby as rothman's
By IrishBronxBroad on 1/24/2003
NOT ENOUGH BANG FOR DA BUCK, DECENT FOOD BUT AVERAGE PORTIONS AND ALA CARTE SIDES MAKE FOR A DAMES WALLET TO CRY
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s