All Reader Reviews of...
228 W. 52nd St., New York, NY, 10019
Rude and abusive
By MichaelKoffler on 3/14/2003
Why take the castor oil, with no saving grace. Peter Liugers this is not.
By squirtalah on 1/30/2003
at the onset, maitre'd honored our request for a table in the main room. the waiter's were warm and friendly. one waiter suggested an off the menu selection of shrimp scampi as my wife is not a steak eater...and it was excellent. not as stuffy as peter luger's, not as snobby as rothman's
By IrishBronxBroad on 1/24/2003
NOT ENOUGH BANG FOR DA BUCK, DECENT FOOD BUT AVERAGE PORTIONS AND ALA CARTE SIDES MAKE FOR A DAMES WALLET TO CRY
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- 12 Session Beers That Are Perfect for Summer Guzzling
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument