All Reader Reviews of...
345 E. 6th St., New York, NY, 10003
at First Ave.
Good food and great price
By kiddwoodson on 1/11/2010
I never have Indian food in India, but I had experience dining with Indian somewhere else, I know a little bit what is good and tasty. This is a good restaurant I dont think anyone will be disappoint. The food and spice they use I think is 99% the same as what we can expect from their homeland and this is sure a fine dining at great price, a party of five for only 120 dollars. What more can you expect.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Silicon Valley Start-Up Working to Create a World Where All Pizza Is Cooked by Robots
- Japanese Chain Debuts Predictably Bonkers Ghostbusters Burgers
- Brooklyn’s Take Root Will Host Its First Designer Pop-up This Weekend
- The Stonewall Inn Is Now a National Monument
- IHOP Staffers Turned Their Entire Restaurant Into an All-out Brawl