All Reader Reviews of...
99 Seventh Ave. South, New York, NY, 10014
nr. Grove St.
By alihector on 10/24/2010
I was there today with 4 other friends for brunch. We could hear the jazz band playing while sitting outside. The atmosphere raise our expectations for what was to come. We were very disappointed; the dishes weren't anything to write home about and the waiter completely ignored. We had to ask 3 people for water before it caught to our table. Prices on the menu do not justify the experience...AT ALL!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s