All Reader Reviews of...
511 W. 181st St., New York, NY, 10033
nr. Amsterdam Ave.
By zobeidat on 2/14/2010
Not only did the waitress not check up on us but had the never to serve the people that came after us first. My date found hair in her food and the waitress didnt even apologize. I paid almost 40 dollars for the worst service ever. I took a few bites from my meal and decided I wanted it to go. The waitress didnt even give me my food that I had asked for. The next day I decided to call in and complain about the service and the same waitress had the nerve to present her self as the manager. After the complain was made she explained to me she was the same waitress and that she wasnt the manager. She continued to ask why should she bag food that was already eaten which shows the unprofessional ism in this restaurant. Employees acting like they are the managers when they aren't.
By pezcado on 1/1/2009
This restaurant is still there but is now only one room, including the kitchen. People are sitting on top of each other. The food was still very good though, so definitely try this one, but you might be happier if you order for delivery than arrive and expect to see what you see in these pictures.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- America Finally Realizing Subway’s Sandwiches Aren’t Very Good
- Supreme Court Won’t Stand in the Way of Seattle’s $15 Minimum Wage
- Congress Introduced a Bill to Keep Journalists From Snooping Around Big Food
- A Farming Cartoonist Was Fired for Joking About Big Agriculture
- Why This Leading London Chef Feels Energized by New York Kitchens