- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
5701 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11220
at 57th St.
A lover of Good Quality
By zenoviaecastro on 11/20/2010
Geroge's seves the best breakfast in Sunset Paark along with a Great T-Bone and sides/ Tge drinks are fof premium quality and my family and I go there about twice a month/youve got to tr the cheese chilli fries OMG its people friendly and the wide screen T,Vs yes multiple television add that touch for the guys who want to take the misses out and not miss the game/LOL it beats no dinner at all/ the menu is diversifeied and easy.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu