- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
5701 Fifth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11220
at 57th St.
A lover of Good Quality
By zenoviaecastro on 11/20/2010
Geroge's seves the best breakfast in Sunset Paark along with a Great T-Bone and sides/ Tge drinks are fof premium quality and my family and I go there about twice a month/youve got to tr the cheese chilli fries OMG its people friendly and the wide screen T,Vs yes multiple television add that touch for the guys who want to take the misses out and not miss the game/LOL it beats no dinner at all/ the menu is diversifeied and easy.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- ‘Renegade’ Ice-Cream Trucks Terrorizing Mister Softee Drivers
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week