All Reader Reviews of...
86-55 Queens Blvd., Queens, NY, 11373
nr. 55th Ave.
Quintessential New York Diner
By kristina.golan on 6/11/2013
When you think of a New York Diner, the Georgia Diner checks all the boxes. Even when busy, which is most of the time, the diner is clean, the staff is friendly, the service is fast and accurate, and most importantly, the food is always great.
Love this Place
By bobbird3131 on 11/2/2011
Our daughter lives in Queens and whenever we come to visit we ALWAYS go to the Georgia Diner. The service is great, they fix your meal just the way you want it and I Love their breakfasts.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic