All Reader Reviews of...
283 Bleecker St., New York, NY, 10014
nr. Seventh Ave. South
By tkim42 on 8/3/2011
Always had issues ordering from this place. Placed an order and they didn't even respond to recognize it was placed for 30 minutes. I tried calling 3 times and they never answered the phone. When they finally recognized the order, it was 30 minutes later and I had to call to cancel. Food is awful, don't bother
chicken tika masala
By rani30 on 7/2/2011
i really liked the chicken tika masala its really tastey i recommand the customer to come to ghandi cafe because the service is really nice and if u cant find anywhere to eat come to the ghandi resturant and they will weclome u with open arms tell your friends and family to come to ghandi cafe its a good place to eat.
My favorite quirky Indian spot!
By pixigoil on 10/26/2009
I've been coming here for a few years now and absolutely adore this spot! It's very quirky, not a vast amount of space but damn if it isn't ever so tasty! The customer service never lets me down, and who can complain about complimentary pudding and tea after your meal? The prices are just right and I have yet to have a bad dish. If you want to go to an intimate space with amazing food and lots of personality, this is for you.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More