- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
5414 Eighth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11220
at 54th St.
By bucketbulldog on 9/10/2010
We went with a rather large group of people when the restaurant across the street was closed 6 adults and 5 kids and not only was the food absolutely fresh and delicious they were very friendly with the kids. Absolutely worthwhile Pho and traditional vietnamese dishes!!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations
- Broadway’s Megan Hilty Eats Her First Proper Dinner at Sardi’s