- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1658 Eighth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
at Prospect Ave.
A great cafe with more to come?
By southslopefoodie on 2/1/2012
I have long been a fan of Gialeti's great food and neighborhood ambiance. I've recently heard from the owner that they have gotten their wine and beer license and are planning to expand their menu and hours. I can't wait to see what they come up with!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More