- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
1658 Eighth Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11215
at Prospect Ave.
A great cafe with more to come?
By southslopefoodie on 2/1/2012
I have long been a fan of Gialeti's great food and neighborhood ambiance. I've recently heard from the owner that they have gotten their wine and beer license and are planning to expand their menu and hours. I can't wait to see what they come up with!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu