All Reader Reviews of...
323 Greenwich St., New York, NY, 10013
nr. Reade St.
Another great tribeca restaurant
By facebooksucks on 1/16/2012
See movie " Dinner Rush ", then enjoy this great restaurant, not pricey but could be with excellent food and service
By JudgeJudy on 11/25/2009
Went here on a friend's recommendation. Good choice. The food was great (been back twice), the decor and service was great. Took friends with me and the loved the food as well. It's all good.
By nicholashimself on 10/21/2009
Dinner took 1:12min to arrive. Pizza arrived cold. Pasta could have arrived hot but had poured out of togo container into bag. bits of dissolved paper in my cold, greatly disappointing meal.
By rah on 1/21/2006
excellent restaurant. highly recommended.
By Kathrynbrickell on 12/25/2005
We had a great meal at Gigino's Christmas eve 2005. Everything was fresh, and the owner was there. He was attentive. The waiters were nice. My only real complaint is that the desserts were a real letdown. Very average desserts.
By sejl on 12/15/2005
The bread that is served while you are waiting for your food is fabulous. Our appetizers were delicious and served quickly, as were our main courses. There was no wait when we entered, even though they do accept reservations. The decorations are very rustic and homey, though for the dinner crowd the room gets somewhat loud. I would definitely return.
By milic13 on 4/25/2005
this restaurant is incredibly good. i ate the best salad i've ever had (including the best mozzarella i will ever have the pleasure of eating in my life), incredible pasta, and my husband had amazing seafood. the complimentary olives are a nice touch. everyone else's food looked amazing too. we will definitely be coming back next time we're in new york!
By richardsr on 6/27/2004
Took the family of four after looking over most of the restaurants on Greenwich Street. Nice friendly staff, we ordered four diffent pizzas. Wow! We each tried a different slice and everybody, even my 8 and 10 year old girls enjoyed the food. Great place for family, friends, dates or business.
Kids love it too
By GailD on 6/20/2004
We took my 11 year old niece here for a night out and she loved it. The staff were professional and effective and the food was great. We all loved it - such a good atmosphere and decor. Our neice has travelled extensively and has lived in Italy so she knows a good italian restaurant when she sees one!
Fine place for business or pleasure
By snappyaunt1 on 10/20/2003
A warm and cheerful place to take friends or business associates. Not too pricey. Imaginative food. Remember to check out the blackboard specials. Well worth a look. Love the olives served with the bread.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations