All Reader Reviews of...
27 E. 21st St., New York, NY, 10010
Good food, terrible service...
By leonhand on 9/23/2011
After reading the NY mag reviews, I took my girlfriend here, and after waiting for the bill for 40 minutes, finally had to ask the host to bring it to our table, when he responded that they don't bring it unless you ask. To me, that sounds like a ploy to keep a restaurant that is actually half-full, look more popular than it really is... Food was great though and a romantic atmosphere. Just remember that if you have 6:30 reservations and you don't ask for the bill, you could be there until closing time.
LOVE this place
By firenze6 on 6/9/2010
The food is insanely delicious, the decor moody and romantic with deep reds and velvet, and the true standout is the warmth and congeniality of the service. The staff will make you feel welcomed and appreciated and provide you with a fabulous dining experience! Great location for special occasions or a romantic meal.
By MelissaLB on 3/8/2010
These pictures are really old, they've completely redone the restaurant. It's now a deep red with a much more interesting decor. On another note, FAVORITE PASTA IN THE CITY. Big bowl of linguini with vodka sauce, lobster, shrimp, tomatoes and asparagus. Incredible.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Pizzeria Debuts Trump Pizza, Sliced Small for People With Tiny Fingers
- Donald Trump Celebrates Cinco de Mayo With ‘the Best Taco Bowls’
- New York Times Getting Into the Business of Delivering Food to People’s Homes
- The Metrograph Movie House Serves Steak Tartare at Its Commissary
- Jewish Leader Accuses Michelin of Being Anti-Semitic