- READER REVIEWS
All Reader Reviews of...
2343 Arthur Ave., The Bronx, NY, 10458
nr. 186th St.
Best brick oven pizza
By mmstandard45 on 11/30/2010
Another reason I miss this neighborhood. The best brick oven pizza around. This place has amazing mini brick oven pizza that hits the spot like no other. Thin crispy crust, great homemade tomato sauce and specialized pizzas (my favorite four season "quattro stagione" and the four cheese "quattro formaggio") The soups are good in the winter as well. The service is friendly , family run style. The decor is mostly brick walls. More causal family than fancy decor. But definitely recommend and love coming back for the pizza and good house wine.
Best Pizza in the Bronx
By CynicalSunshine5 on 2/27/2009
Abosolutely the best slice you can get on Arthur Avenue - I feel like I discovered Giovanni's too late as a student at Fordham University - it was a nice, inexpensive date for my boyfriend and I for the last year we were there.
Sit Down or a Quick Slice, the Place to Go!!
By thaiman on 4/13/2008
Whether you want a good pizzeria or a nice sit down Italian restaurant, this place will fill your palate. Definitely would recommend!
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Enrique Olvera Opening Casual Mexican Spot in Noho
- Café Gratitude Owners Receive Death Threats Over Animal-Slaughter Scandal
- Watch Key and Peele Go Crazy Eating Hot Wings
- Dunkin’ Donuts Takes Aim at Starbucks With Its New Coffee Strategy
- Where to Eat and Drink Outdoors Now That It's Finally Warming Up