All Reader Reviews of...
766 Classon Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11238
nr. Sterling Pl.
By TufPak on 4/18/2011
Maybe the best feature of this place could be a hindrance, but it sits quietly in the middle of a nondescript block...and serves really high quality espresso. One doesn't feel like the place is shouting for customers, and better, one doesn't feel on display. Unassuming and really pleasant. I give La Colombe very high marks, and am glad it's catching on here.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Classic Desserts Are Returning to New York Menus
- You Can Feel Good About Eating This Inception Doughnut Because It’s Vegan
- Roberta’s Set to Take ‘Significant’ Investment From Tisch Family Member
- Watching a Machine From the 1800s Make Candy Is a Surprisingly Satisfying Way to End the Week
- NYC Can Start Fining Restaurants for Salt-Label Violations