All Reader Reviews of...
766 Classon Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11238
nr. Sterling Pl.
By TufPak on 4/18/2011
Maybe the best feature of this place could be a hindrance, but it sits quietly in the middle of a nondescript block...and serves really high quality espresso. One doesn't feel like the place is shouting for customers, and better, one doesn't feel on display. Unassuming and really pleasant. I give La Colombe very high marks, and am glad it's catching on here.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Here’s What to Expect When Alinea Reopens
- Raccoon Lodge Closing on June 30
- Starbucks’s Plan to ‘Revitalize’ Ferguson Might Actually Work
- Pizza Inside a Delivery Box Made of Pizza Changes Everything
- Grub Street’s Restaurant Power Rankings: Jose Garces Opens, New New Nordic in Midtown, a 4-Star Tea Shop, and More