All Reader Reviews of...
766 Classon Ave., Brooklyn, NY, 11238
nr. Sterling Pl.
By TufPak on 4/18/2011
Maybe the best feature of this place could be a hindrance, but it sits quietly in the middle of a nondescript block...and serves really high quality espresso. One doesn't feel like the place is shouting for customers, and better, one doesn't feel on display. Unassuming and really pleasant. I give La Colombe very high marks, and am glad it's catching on here.
- The best reviews give a clear sense of why you liked or disliked a restaurant, bar, or store. And that means details. Mention specifics dishes, type of crowd, pros and cons...
- If it's helpful to compare one place to another, go for it.
- Come up with clever, funny, pithy subject lines, and write in the first person.
- Don't forget to read the user rating guidelines and rules.
- Scientists â€‹Pretty Sure Humans Could Eat Food Grown in Martian Soil
- Another Restaurant Bites the Dust on Clinton Street
- A Talented Pastry Chef Will Open a New Bakery in the Rockaways
- This 3-D Food Printer Actually Makes Pizza So You Don’t Have To
- Bergen Hill Relocates to Noho With a Seafood-Heavy Menu